**UPDATE** 5/21/13 – As of the new Google+ Hangouts update, you may notice a delay of about 1 minute on the stream to your attendees view. We’ve been told that Google is currently working on getting that delay down, but its there because the new update also allows for Live Rewind – basically like a DVR! We’ll keep this update with any news we have regarding these new updates.
Here we take you on a walkthrough of all the features and tools that come with Webinars OnAir. You’ll get to see these tools in action from both the moderator view and the attendees view.
Note: Please be sure you understand how to create your own webinars and how to start your webinars before viewing this tutorial.
*NEW* 3/20/13 We added a brand new “Raising Hands” tool and it has been added to this video. You can learn about it at minute 6:30
*NEW* 3/20/13 We have made some MAJOR updates to the Questions & Answers tool. You can see the new features at minute 4:25
Starting your webinar is a breeze. There are a few extra steps when starting your first ever Google+ Hangout OnAir, but we show you how in this tutorial video.
IMPORTANT: You MUST have a Google+ & YouTube account to be able to use Google+ Hangouts OnAir, and the Webinars OnAir tool suite. Don’t have one yet? Click Here to sign up now and create your FREE accounts!
**IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have multiple YouTube channels connected to your Google Account (like a business channel AND a personal channel), you will need to verify your PERSONAL channel, as our system uses your personal Google Account AND YouTube channel to stream and record your webinar. Please click here to take a look at the steps to take to ensure you are verifying the correct YouTube Channel.
You can now automate your webinars with Webinars OnAir! You can choose which video you want shown to your attendees, have registration pages and panelists just like a standard webinar, and pop up offers at any time during the playback. Very simple to do and very powerful! Enjoy!
IMPORTANT: This feature is only available at the Professional and Premium membership level
This tutorial shows you the one simple extra step that will allow you to charge people to actually attend your webinar! This incredibly easy setup will help you instantly monetize this system!
This step-by-step walkthrough will show you just how easy it is to set up your first webinar with Webinars OnAir.
Action Needed: You must now connect an AdSense account to your Youtube Channel in order to use Webinars OnAir. We recommend you begin the process of setting up and connecting a google AdSense account to your YouTube channel immediately as it may take a few days to be approved. This is a very simple process, so just follow the video above to walk you through the steps
- Go to the Monetization page. (https://www.youtube.com/account_monetization) Get there by clicking your icon in the top right > Creator Studio. Then, in the left menu, click Channel > Monetization.
- Make sure you have monetization enabled.
- Use this link to get to the AdSense Association page, (https://www.youtube.com/account_monetization?action_adsense_connection=1) follow the “next” step to be directed to AdSense.
- Select the option at the bottom of the page to choose the Google Account you want to use.
- Enter the password for your Google Account.
- Accept the Adsense association.
- Provide your contact information and submit your AdSense application.
- You’ll be redirected back to YouTube and will see a message saying that your AdSense application has been received.
- Adsense will update you by mail once your AdSense account is approved. Your AdSense ID will be updated on the AdSense Association page. Note that it may take up to 48 hours for the association to be fully active.