Action Needed: You must now connect an AdSense account to your Youtube Channel in order to use Webinars OnAir. We recommend you begin the process of setting up and connecting a google AdSense account to your YouTube channel immediately as it may take a few days to be approved. This is a very simple process, so just follow the video above to walk you through the steps
- Go to the Monetization page. (https://www.youtube.com/account_monetization) Get there by clicking your icon in the top right > Creator Studio. Then, in the left menu, click Channel > Monetization.
- Make sure you have monetization enabled.
- Use this link to get to the AdSense Association page, (https://www.youtube.com/account_monetization?action_adsense_connection=1) follow the “next” step to be directed to AdSense.
- Select the option at the bottom of the page to choose the Google Account you want to use.
- Enter the password for your Google Account.
- Accept the Adsense association.
- Provide your contact information and submit your AdSense application.
- You’ll be redirected back to YouTube and will see a message saying that your AdSense application has been received.
- Adsense will update you by mail once your AdSense account is approved. Your AdSense ID will be updated on the AdSense Association page. Note that it may take up to 48 hours for the association to be fully active.