PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT DESCRIBES YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES AND, TOGETHER WITH ALL THE OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS REFERRED TO BELOW, FORM A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US REGARDING YOUR USE OF WEBINARSONAIR.COM.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING OUR SITE YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
When you see the word “use” or “using” in connection with our Site or in this Subscription Agreement, it means and refers to any time you, directly or indirectly, with or without a device, attempt to or actually do access, interact, utilize, display, view, browse, visit, print or copy, transmit, receive or exchange data, upload, download, post or otherwise submit any message, posting, material or content or you otherwise communicate, including with another user or anyone else. We will also consider you to be using our Site if you utilize, benefit from, take advantage of or interact with any feature, function, service, activity, promotion or content in, on or available through our Site, for any purpose. Also, when we use the term “including” it means “including, without limitation” or “including, but not limited to” and construed as inclusive and illustrative and not exclusive or limiting.
“We”, “us” and “our” means 115 Labs, LLC and we may refer to you or any individual that uses our Site as “you” or “your” or a “user.” If we use the term “Our Companies,” in addition to us, that term means and includes our agents, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, partners, select unaffiliated companies, assigns, and brands that are owned by, licensed by, or partnering with 115 Labs.
When we use the term “Site” we mean all the individual URL or Internet address locations, sites and pages within the WebinarsOnAir.com domain (including all backups, mirror, replacement and substitutes). Unless otherwise noted, when we use the term “Site,” we are including all the content, text, information, images, graphics, postings, files, documents, multimedia materials, software, code, data, logos, brands, service and trademarks, the “look and feel”, as well as the selection and arrangement of items, all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable items and elements and all of the various features, functions and services in, on or associated with our Site and we will use the term “Content” when we refer to them separately. When we use the term “Services” we mean any services provided in connection with the Site.
- Scope and Application
- Subscription, Billing, and Cancellation
- 2.1. By signing up and enrolling for the Subscription You authorize Us to charge you the amount disclosed at the time of your enrollment each month until you cancel.
- 2.2. If your Subscription fee cannot be processed, your Subscription may be suspended or terminated.
- 2.3. You authorize us and our third-party billing-services provider to initiate debit/credit entries to the bank deposit account or credit card You provided for the cost of your Subscription any all items purchased using your account. This authority is to remain in full force and effect until You cancel your Subscription.
- 2.4. Cancellation
- 2.4.1. You may cancel your Subscription at any by sending email to support (at) webinarsonair (dot) com, or by sending postal mail to 115 Labs, ATTN: WebinarsOnAir, 427 N Tatnall St #32665, Wilmington, DE 19801-2230.
- 2.4.2. We will be developing and improving the Site and Services on an on-going basis. If any of these changes are unacceptable to You, Your sole remedy is to cancel your Subscription.
- 2.4.3. Your monthly Subscription fee is not refundable and shall not be pro-rated during the month you cancel your Subscription.
- 2.5. You agree not to attempt to obtain a “charge back” from your credit/debit card issuer for any disputed amount. You expressly agree to submit any and all concerns regarding services and costs in writing to 115 Labs, ATTN: WebinarsOnAir, 427 N Tatnall St #32665, Wilmington, DE 19801-2230. We, in our sole discretion, shall assess the issues You raise and determine how to respond.
- 2.6. If You pay by credit card or demand debit, You hereby make the following statement: “I hereby authorize 115 Labs, LLC and its third-party billing-services provider to initiate debit/credit entries to my bank deposit account or credit card.”
- Terms of Agreement
- 3.1. We may reject your Subscription without liability if we are unable to process or fulfill it.
- 3.2. We may keep records of Your Subscription authorization. We may be able to provide You with copies on written request; however, You must make sure you retain a copy of all such documents and this Agreement for your own records.
- 3.3. We reserve the right, in our sole opinion and absolute discretion, to refuse or cancel your Subscription for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, a violation of the terms of this Subscription Agreement, applicable law, or conduct that is harmful to Our interests.
- 4.1. You represent that: 1) The information provided by You when signing up is up-to-date, materially accurate, and is sufficient for Us to identify you and receive payment; 2) You are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating your account information with us for accuracy and completeness and keeping such information (and any passwords) secure against unauthorized access; and 3) You are solely responsible for all account activity.
- 4.2. You represent and warrant that if You request that we notify You about upcoming events, it is acceptable for us and Our Companies to use the phone number and email address You provided to contact You. By requesting that we contact You, You are expressly consenting to our and Our Companies’ use of Your contact information for this purpose.
- 4.3. Each party represents and warrants to the other that it has full right and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform all of its obligations hereunder; that its execution and performance of this Agreement will not breach any agreement between itself and a third party; and that the provisions of this Agreement are binding upon and enforceable against it except as may be limited by applicable United States bankruptcy laws and other laws affecting creditors rights.
- Price and Terms of Payment
- 5.1. We reserve the right to notify You of any mistakes in Subscription descriptions or errors in pricing. In such event, if You choose to continue using your Subscription, You acknowledge that the Subscription will be provided in accordance with such revised description or corrected price.
- 5.2. We and/or our billing agent will charge credit or debit cards upon commencement of Your Subscription. We reserve the right to verify credit or debit card payments at any time.
- Arbitration and Waiver of Class Claims
- 6.1. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ALL CLAIMS, DISPUTES OR CONTROVERSIES BETWEEN YOU AND US, OUR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OR RELATED COMPANIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TORT AND CONTRACT CLAIMS, CLAIMS BASED UPON ANY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL STATUTE, LAW, ORDER, ORDINANCE OR REGULATION, AND THE ISSUE OF ARBITRABILITY, SHALL BE RESOLVED BY THE FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION PROCEDURES SET BELOW. THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY SUCH CLAIMS SHALL BE BROUGHT SOLELY IN THE PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. THE PARTIES FURTHER AGREE THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, AND SHALL NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING. THE PARTIES VOLUNTARILY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT THEY HAVE TO A JURY TRIAL. ANY CONTROVERSY CONCERNING WHETHER A DISPUTE IS ARBITRABLE SHALL BE DETERMINED BY THE ARBITRATOR AND NOT BY THE COURT. JUDGMENT UPON ANY AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED BY A CALIFORNIA STATE OR FEDERAL COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF. THIS ARBITRATION CONTRACT IS MADE PURSUANT TO A TRANSACTION IN INTERSTATE COMMERCE AND ITS INTERPRETATION, APPLICATION, ENFORCEMENT AND PROCEEDINGS HEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT (“FAA”).
- 6.2. The following procedures shall apply:
- 6.2.1. Any party that intends to make a claim shall first notify the opposing party in writing of such intention and shall describe in such notice, with reasonable particularity, the nature and basis of such claim, and the total amount of the claim. Within thirty (30) days of receipt of such notice, the party receiving notice of a claim shall provide a written response which, with reasonable particularity, sets forth its position concerning the claim. If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute arising from the claim by good faith negotiations to be conducted within the thirty (30)-day period following the written response, either of them may initiate binding arbitration pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth below.
- 6.2.2. In the event a party elects to proceed with binding arbitration, it shall provide written notice thereof to the other party by registered or certified mail. The arbitration shall be conducted by Judicate West, and shall be conducted using the then current Judicate West commercial rules and regulations (except as varied by this agreement). The arbitration shall take place in San Diego County, California, but may proceed telephonically in the event the total amount of the claim does not exceed $2,500 U.S. dollars (if the claimant so chooses).
- 6.2.3. Separate and apart from the agreement to arbitrate set forth above, the parties hereby independently waive any right to bring or participate in any class action in any way related to, or arising from, this Subscription Agreement.
- You Indemnify Us
- 7.1. By using our Site, you agree to defend and hold harmless any or all of Our Companies against any demands, claims or actions arising out of or as a result of your access to or use of the Site, your breach or violation of our Subscription Agreement, including any violations of law and regulation, as well as claims of infringement, misappropriation or violation of the rights of any person or entity (“Claim”) and you shall indemnify and hold Our Companies harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from any such Claim. We have the right, at any time, to assume the defense against any Claim and all negotiations for settlement and compromise and you agree to cooperate with us in any such defense. When we use the phrase “you will defend and indemnify us” anywhere in our Subscription Agreement, it means and refers to the foregoing provisions of this section of our Subscription Agreement.
- Ownership of Content
- 8.1. You acknowledge and agree that, except as otherwise noted in our Subscription Agreement, all Content is and shall remain the exclusive property of Our Companies and if you use any Content in violation of our Subscription Agreement, any other party’s rights, or any laws or regulations, including laws relating to the protection of intellectual property, you may be subject to civil liability, criminal prosecution or both under the laws and regulations of the United States, as well as any other state, national, provincial or other laws, regulations and treaties that may apply.
- 8.2. You grant us a license to use the content you submit to us or our Site. Content that is yours remains yours and neither our Subscription Agreement, nor your use of our Site is intended to deprive you or anyone of any existing rights to content. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing content to us or the Site, you are (i) giving us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, unconditional, transferable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty free license and right to use, display, reproduce, perform, adapt, translate, modify, create derivative works from, publish, distribute, disseminate and broadcast that content without accounting to you or notifying you in any way and (ii) representing to us you have the right to submit the content and grant the rights and license described above. If anyone else has or may have rights to the content you are submitting, it is your responsibility to find out and obtain whatever agreements, licenses and rights you need from them to do so, because if and when you submit content to us, you will be solely responsible and liable and you will defend and indemnify us (See the Section entitled “You Indemnify Us”).
- Posting and Submitting Content
- 9.1. Our Site allows you to register, create a profile or account and enables you to submit, provide, furnish, transmit, exchange, communicate and/or display information (referred to as “Posting”). By Posting, you represent that you own or have the right to engage in the Posting and you specifically agree your Posting shall not violate any law or regulation, our Subscription Agreement or the rights of others.
- 9.2. We have no obligation, nor do we verify, review for accuracy, completeness or otherwise, any Posting. We also have no obligation to monitor or continue to monitor your use of the Site or your Postings, but we reserve the right to do so and to confirm and request confirmation of any information you submit to us or on our Website, at any time for any reason or no reason at all. Postings are not endorsed by us, nor do we screen them.
- 9.3. Your Postings are your responsibility and unless and until you notify us that you know or suspect the security of your user identification, log-in and password may have been compromised, so are Postings made by anyone else if they are using your registration, profile, user account or login identification or password and you will defend and indemnify us (see the Section entitled “You Indemnify Us”) for any such Postings. If you suspect that your log-in identification or password may have been compromised, please notify us immediately at support (at) webinarsonair (dot) com.
Rules of Conduct
- 10.1. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information, content, or Postings in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Posting you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your account. The burden of proving that any Posting does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
- 10.2. You may never use, allow or enable others to use our Site or knowingly condone use of our Site to do or attempt to:
- 10.2.1. violate any laws, regulations, judicial or governmental order, treaties or our rights or the rights of any other person, firm or enterprise;
- 10.2.2. engage in conduct which is or could be considered libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory or abusive;
- 10.2.3. impersonate any other person, firm or enterprise or any of our or their employees and agents;
- 10.2.4. use our Site for Posting or otherwise using malicious or unauthorized code, (e.g., viruses, time bombs, cancel bots, worms, Trojan horses, spyware) or other potentially harmful material or information or in any way interrupt, damage, interfere with, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or communication equipment, including our Site;
- 10.2.5. gain unauthorized use of our Site, other users’ accounts, names, log-in or password information, personally identifiable information or use our Site in any manner which violates or is inconsistent with the provisions or spirit of our Subscription Agreement;
- 10.2.6. violate or attempt to violate any security features of the Site or Service;
- 10.2.7. attempt to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code that we use in providing the Site or Service;
- 10.2.8. modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of our Site or the rights or use and enjoyment of our Site by any other person, firm or enterprise;
- 10.2.9. collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view or display any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, submitted, provided or made available by or concerning any other person, firm or enterprise;
- 10.2.10. engage in any activity or fail to report any activity involving unlawful commercial email, junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so-called “spamming” and “phishing” or other similar schemes; or
- 10.2.11. advocate or encourage conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation. We intend to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of this Subscription Agreement or of any applicable laws. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- Copyright Infringement
- 11.1. On notice, we will act expeditiously to remove content that infringes the copyright rights of others and we will use reasonable efforts to disable use of our Site by anyone who repeatedly infringes the rights of others. If you believe our Site contains elements that infringe any copyright of yours or anyone else’s, please follow the procedures set forth below in our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
- We Have the Right to Terminate
- 12.1. We have the right to discontinue, suspend or terminate our Site or your use of the Service and/or our Site at any time, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, for any reason or no reason whatsoever, including any time we determine, in our sole judgment, you have violated the Subscription Agreement, furnished us with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the Site or the Service by others. In addition to any other rights and remedies we may have under this Subscription Agreement, or at law or in equity, we have the right to: (i) refuse to allow you further Posting; (ii) remove or delete Postings; (iii) revoke your right to use our Site; (iv) revoke and terminate your account; (v) use any technological, legal, operational or other means available to enforce our Subscription Agreement, including blocking specific IP addresses or deactivating your registration.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 13.1. OUR SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THERE IS NO GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THAT ALL OR ANY PART OF OUR SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, PERFORM AS DESCRIBED OR THAT OUR SITE IS ACCURATE, TIMELY, COMPLETE OR ERROR FREE. WE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOU OR YOUR PROPERTY, EVEN IF DUE TO MALICIOUS OR UNAUTHORIZED CODE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING YOU HAVE APPROPRIATE MECHANISMS TO PROTECT AND SECURE YOUR EQUIPMENT, PROGRAMS AND INFORMATION BECAUSE YOU, NOT US, ARE ASSUMING ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY ARISE OR BE ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AND OUR SERVICE AND SITE.
- 13.2. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE, COST AND/OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR BASIS OF THE CLAIM AND WHETHER OR NOT A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES) IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM USE OF OUR SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES WE PROVIDE TO YOU.
- 13.3. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. HOWEVER, IF ANY LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES OR LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, WE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO THE MAXIMUM LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS PERMITTED; HOWEVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
- Third Party Content and Websites
- 14.1. We have no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials. We work with a number of partners and affiliates whose Internet sites may be linked with the Site. Because neither we nor our Site has control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, we make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites. Similarly, from time to time in connection with your use of the Site, you may have access to Content or websites that are owned by third parties (“Third Party Content”). You acknowledge and agree that we make no guarantees about, and assume no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of Third Party Content, and that, unless expressly provided otherwise, this Subscription Agreement shall govern your use of any and all Third Party Content.
- Governing Law
- 15.1. Our Subscription Agreement and your use of our Site shall be construed, governed by and enforced under the substantive laws of the State of California applicable to parties resident in and contracts made, executed and wholly performed within the State of California. You submit to the jurisdiction of the State and Federal courts situated in San Diego County, California, USA in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the Site or Subscription and you will not object to jurisdiction or venue on the grounds of lack of personal jurisdiction, inconvenient forum or otherwise. The Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act does not apply to our Subscription Agreement.
- 15.2. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY NOW HAVE OR HEREAFTER POSSESS TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING UNDER THE SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OUR SITE.
- 16.1. The Subscription Agreement is the entire agreement you have with us regarding the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior and/or inconsistent understandings. Our Subscription Agreement cannot be modified except as set described herein or in a written amendment signed by an authorized representative of ours. No electronic or digital communication of any kind is to be construed as a “writing” for purposes of amending or modifying our Subscription Agreement or the rights and obligations of the parties hereunder. The illegality, unenforceability or invalidity of any provision is severable and shall not affect or impair the rest of our Subscription Agreement. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Subscription Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party. You shall not assign, transfer, charge or make over or purport to assign transfer charge to make over your rights under this Agreement. Any purported assignment shall be null and void. Headings are purely for reference and shall not affect meaning. Any provision which must survive any termination of your agreement with us in order to allow us to enforce its meaning shall survive. You may not make or initiate any demand, claim or action against us or any of Our Companies, regardless of form or the basis of the claim, more than one (1) year after the cause of action has arisen (or if multiple causes, from the date the first such cause arose). If we believe, have reason to believe or are notified of anything which could compromise or endanger the health or safety of any person, could cause damage (tangible or intangible), could adversely affect, infringe upon or misappropriate anyone else’ rights, harasses or interferes with any other user, interferes with or bypasses security or other protective measures violates any law or regulation or this Subscription Agreement, we have the right, reserving cumulatively all other rights and remedies available to us at law, in equity and under our agreement with you, to report and provide information to any and all regulatory and law enforcement authorities and agencies and take any action permitted by law. Nothing herein or on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party. We make no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use outside the United States and access to the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or restricted is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS SOLELY FOR NOTIFYING US THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (e.g., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OF E-MAIL ABUSE) TO THE CONTACT LISTED BELOW. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IF SENT TO THAT CONTACT.
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider(s): 115 Labs, LLC
Name of Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Todd Schlomer
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should Be Sent: 427 N Tatnall St #32665, Wilmington, DE 19801-2230
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: (512) 522-3409
Email Address of Designated Agent: support (at) webinarsonair (dot) com
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
- (1) An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- (2) Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
- (3) A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the website where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- (4) A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our Website, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material;
- (5) Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- (6) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (7) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.